Saturday, August 19, 2017

Necromunda - Arbites - Enforcer -- Judge Dredd Style!

Hi,

here the last miniature I managed to paint before moving from Chile to UK, a real classic miniature, an Arbites Enforcer. I wanted to paint the Arbites of our hive somewhat blue to make them easily recognizable as Police Forces. First, I was thinking blue with white but somehow I was not satisfied with the inspiration I found in the internet. So I decided to paint this classic also in a classic colour scheme: the one of Judge Dredd!

Here you go step by step. The colours pots in the images are the colours painted. Sorry, for this minimalistic style but just let me know if you are interested in the details! Maybe, I will do a better one in the future.

Cheers!


















No comments:

Post a Comment