Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just some nice minis...

I could not resist to buy. They are just too beautiful, although they will not match any of my (actual) projects...

 Orc Warlord from CMON
 Lich King from CMON
 Doppelgänger from Wyrd
 Nurses from Wyrd -- May become handy if I will ever play Blood Bowl again...
 The Orc Shaman from Avatars of War.
 The nice surprise package from Badsmile Miniatures...
 And now the just awesome characters from Enigma...

 One of the most beautiful minis I have ever seen. I am super surprised that I see it so rarely painted on CMON...


And if you think that must be it -- he cannot possibly have even more unpainted stuff! -- then see this:


 AND....


Muhahaha...

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy i'm searching the lich king of CMON, where do you buy it????? A lot of thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it directly on CMON, already quite a while ago. It was limited to 400, I think. So, would not be surprised if it is not available anymore...sorry

    ReplyDelete